Audit Senior - Part Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior to join a growing and dynamic Top 20 Firm!
The firm are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual who wishes to develop their skill set and progress through the firm.
Why choose this firm?
They are a recognised employer of choice and can offer a hard-working, rewarding, yet fun and sociable environment to work.
Some of the benefits they offer are:
- Flexible working
- Discounts with local businesses to the office
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular charity and social events
The position would be split approximately 90% Audit, 10% Accounts and would include the below responsibilities:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits
- Reporting directly to Managers or Partners
- Preparation of accounts
- Supervision of trainees including work delegation and review
- Leading teams on-site at Audits
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in Practice in a role at least consisting of 50% Audit
- Experience leading Audits is essential
- Use of Caseware and/or Mercia would be an additional benefit!
If you feel this opportunity is for you then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.