A great opportunity for an ambitious and keen Tax professional to join a market leading firm based in Harrow, as our client are looking for a Tax Senior to join their team.
This role is offering a variety of exposure across both Personal / Private Client Tax and Corporate Tax, as well as the opportunity to get involved and gain experience in both the planning and advisory services the firm offers, so it would a brilliant role for someone looking to expand their tax experience and further their career with one of the best firms in the area.
What's on offer
- Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent progression opportunities
- An array of other benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of a portfolio of private clients
- Compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Assisting Tax Manager with the departments compliance process
- Liaising with clients, as and when required
- Ensuring that clients are aware of all upcoming deadlines
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
- Assisting in project work
- Reviewing junior members compliance work
- Training junior members
The Ideal Candidate
- ATT / CTA qualified
- 2 Years’ experience within a reputable firm
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
If you would like more details on this role then please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.