Graduate Trainee Management Accountant
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Management Accountant
Location: Split between Padiham and the club location in Accrington
Salary: Competitive + CIMA Study Package
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to train under the Group management accountant to be involved in all financial aspects of the Club.
You'll be based both at the Wham group head office in Padiham, Lancashire and at the Club itself.
- Day to day book-keeping and general accounts
- Purchase ledger processing, payment processing
- Sales ledger processing, and credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll Processing
- VAT Returns
- Monthly management accounts preparation including reconciling all balance sheet nominals
- Season ticket processing and submissions
- Match day retail and ticket office cash processing/ banking
- Forecasting and EFL submissions
They ideally require an ambitious finance graduate, who is computer literate with good excel and communication skills.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Assistant Group Accountant, Graduate Accountant, Financial Analyst, Finance Graduate, SAGE, Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Coordinator, Senior Accounts Assistant, Part Qualified Accountant, Experience Finance Assistant, Part AAT Qualified Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant may also be considered for this role.