Part Qualified Accountant
An excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable Accountancy Practice based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Our Client provides a modern approach to the profession, boasting an extremely high staff retention rate with a vibrant and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate with be joining a well-respected firm with a strong, professional work force and a varied local and national client base.
The Client boasts a plethora of services to businesses and individuals at the highest standard, including (but not limited to) Accountancy, Taxation, and specialist Payroll Services. They also provide their Clients with advice on how to improve and develop their businesses
Our Client is looking for a Part-Qualified, Semi-Senior Accountant to join their highly successful team, and are offering a highly competitive remuneration package with full study support, plus a clear progression path within the fast-growing firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts (Sole Traders, Partnership and Limited companies).
- Review of accounts work done by more junior colleagues, prior to being reviewed by partners.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts with supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations/CT600 and clearing any tax queries raised by tax specialists.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment personal tax returns to completion.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns for Clients.
- Developing strong Client relationships.
- Liaising frequently with Clients and being their initial point of contact.
- Liaising regularly with HMRC on behalf of Clients.
- Keeping up to date with changes in accounting standards.
- The role will ideally suit an Accountant part way through their ACCA/ACA exams
- Strong computer skills required including Iris, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks, plus relevant Microsoft Packages.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers
Apply for Part Qualified Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly