Audit & Accounts Senior
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a top 100 firm as an Audit & Accounts Senior. The firm are searching for a well-rounded individual with previous experience in an accountancy practice to join them and progress within the firm. A generous remuneration package, which includes a range of benefits, is on offer to the successful candidate.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for undertaking high quality accounts preparation and audit services for a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies. Industries including Charities, Property, Healthcare, and IT.
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with audit managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Working closely with Audit Seniors/Managers
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- ACCA or ACA qualified, or nearing fully qualified (full study support will be provided, if needed)
- A minimum of 3 years’ audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer’ demands
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.