AJ Chambers are currently representing an award-winning, leading independent firm of chartered accountants and tax advisors who, due to recent growth, are seeking a Tax Manager for their office in the Thames Valley area. This position is a mix of personal and corporate tax, with a bias towards corporate tax, and would suit someone within significant tax advisory experience.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be involved in exciting tax consultancy projects across a variety of taxes. The overall focus will be to advise clients on all aspects of the entrepreneurial business life cycle and on a broad range of client issues.
- Working with ambitious owner managed businesses and high net worth / income individuals to minimise tax liabilities and understand tax risks
- Working with the Corporate Finance team on transactional work including tax structuring and tax due diligence
- Help to deliver R&D tax savings to clients and assisting to build up this area of the business
- Responsible for finding work as well as delivering solutions to clients
- Delivering high quality tax solutions to a broad range of clients
- Exploiting personal network to gain new work
- Contribute to talent growth within a small team
- Work with and support non-tax team directors
- Help the tax team to deliver on ambitious revenue growth targets
- ACA / CTA (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years plus post qualified in practice
- Proven Owner Managed Business / High Net Worth experience
- Good all round tax experience, with a Corporation tax advisory focus
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a high attention to detail
- Commercially minded
- Outstanding relationship building and management skills
For more information on this Tax Manager position, please apply directly or contact Matthew Lawford at AJ Chambers.