AJ Chambers are currently representing an award-winning, leading independent firm of chartered accountants and tax advisors who, due to recent growth, are seeking a Tax Manager for their office in the Thames Valley area. This position is a mix of personal and corporate tax, with a bias towards corporate tax, and would suit someone within significant tax advisory experience.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be involved in exciting tax consultancy projects across a variety of taxes. The overall focus will be to advise clients on all aspects of the entrepreneurial business life cycle and on a broad range of client issues.
- Working with ambitious owner managed businesses and high net worth / income individuals to minimise tax liabilities and understand tax risks
- Working with the Corporate Finance team on transactional work including tax structuring and tax due diligence
- Help to deliver R&D tax savings to clients and assisting to build up this area of the business
- Responsible for finding work as well as delivering solutions to clients
- Delivering high quality tax solutions to a broad range of clients
- Exploiting personal network to gain new work
- Contribute to talent growth within a small team
- Work with and support non-tax team directors
- Help the tax team to deliver on ambitious revenue growth targets
- ACA / CTA (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years plus post qualified in practice
- Proven Owner Managed Business / High Net Worth experience
- Good all round tax experience, with a Corporation tax advisory focus
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a high attention to detail
- Commercially minded
- Outstanding relationship building and management skills
For more information on this Tax Manager position, please apply directly or contact Matthew Lawford at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly