Personal Tax Assistant
AJ Chambers are representing a highly reputable, independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant for their office in Cambridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team which is offering full study support and excellent career prospects.
The role involves working with a wide variety of clients, including employees, entrepreneurs and high-net worth individuals. The day-to-day work will be mainly compliance with opportunities to progress onto a more advisory role in the future.
- Looking after the day to day running of a portfolio of clients
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Resolving client concerns and queries
- Technical research, preparing client documents including annual tax returns for clients and ensuring all are compliant with tax regulations
- Assist with P11D preparation
- Strong academic background
- Relevant personal tax experience gained within accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress
- Possess a well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation
- Good attention to detail and pride in work produced
For more information on this Personal Tax Assistant position, please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.