Audit and Accounts Client Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
At Wavelength we are recruiting at Audit and Accounts Manager level in Northamptonshire – Varied Public Practice Role – Partnership prospects c£40K – £45K
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a qualified ACA / ACCA audit and accounts Manager with experience gained from working in Public Practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small independent firm which is offering responsibility, variety and career progression.
Audit and Accounts Manager
Due to the nature of this Audit and Accounts Manager role the firm can be flexible to suit the candidate; with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience which includes some element of auditing. It doesn’t need to be a lot of audit experience that you have but there is the opportunity to help you develop that area of experience so that you will ultimately be able to progress to planning and manage audit assignments. Audit will only take up about 25% of the role.
Audit and Accounts Manager – Main Responsibilities:
- Client portfolio management
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Working on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Oversee staff with clients bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Experience of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks.
Audit and Accounts Manager – Candidate attributes
- A Public Practice background
- Client and staff management experience
- External audit experience and ideally knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- General tax experience
- Knowledge of Iris accounts, Sage and /or Quickbooks
This is an excellent Audit and Accounts Manager career opportunity for a qualified ACA / ACCA offering fantastic prospects.
Contact us at Wavelength
Please contact us at Wavelength if you are interested in discussing this opportunity further. All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence.
At Wavelength we are currently recruiting for a number of Public Practice opportunities across the region and you can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com
If you are thinking about a change in your career, and you have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, why not get in touch. Contact us at Wavelength today, email us your CV and we can help find the perfect role for you. We will of course review your CV and offer guidance where possible.
Apply for Audit and Accounts Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly