Private Client Tax Senior
A great opportunity for a skilled and ambitious individual to join a highly exciting division at a Top 30 Firm, as our client are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior to join their team working with some of the UK's top TV Personalities, Sports Professionals and various other high profile clients.
Your portfolio will be a real mix of UHNWI’s, HNWI’s, Politicians, TV personalities, Sports professionals and various other high profile clients. You will not be restricted or pigeon-holed in the kind of work you can carry out, but will be encouraged to be a general expert for your private clients.
- Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Flexitime working
- Opportunities for realistic and fast progression within the team
- A excellent benefits package including Season Ticket Loans, Discounted Gym Memberships, Cycle to Work Scheme, Healthcare & Life Cover, and an array of others
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working within the private client department assisting with client issues
- Preparation of tax returns
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Working closely with both clients and partners
- Suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Communication with and answering queries from clients
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years personal tax experience in practice
- Ideally CTA qualified/studying
- Good communication skills
- Good general knowledge of the following areas: income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits, and non-doms, capital gains tax, treatment of foreign income and inheritance tax
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.