Trainee / Semi Senior Accountant
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and keen individual to join the team at a friendly and personable firm with excellent opportunities for training and progression, as our client are looking for a Trainee or Semi Senior Accountant to join them.
What's on offer
- Salary - £22,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
- ACA / ACCA Study Support
- Excellent opportunities to train and progress within the firm post qualification
- Brilliant opportunities to get hands on experience in all aspects of the role
- Friendly and Sociable team
- Preparing accounts for clients who are either sole traders, partnerships or limited companies
- Preparing and delivering bookkeeping service for clients
- Preparation of client tax computations
- Supporting the Seniors and Partner in their roles
- Confidently communicating with clients on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA studier or Part Qualified
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role within practice
- Competent user of Iris software package
This truly is a great opportunity to join a friendly firm, who in addition to a healthy salary can also offer full support through a professional qualification, an array of additional benefits, and plenty of progression prospects for the future.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.