Accounts and Audit Manager
An excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Accounts & Audit Manager to join the team at a highly successful and forward thinking accountancy firm in North West London. The firm offers great potential for further development and progression, so this would be the prefect role for someone at Manager level looking for the next step forward in their career.
- A 60% Accounts and 40% Audit work split
- Responsible for managing a large portfolio of clients (circa £600k)
- Reporting directly to the Partner and in effect, acting as their 'number 2'
- Supervising junior team members and leading them on audit engagements
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a similar role within practice
- Have experience in managing teams on audit engagements
This truly is a great opportunity to join a friendly firm, who in addition to a strong salary can also offer modern working space, an array of benefits ,and plenty of progression prospects.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Accounts and Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly