I have spoken with my client today who have a new vacancy for a Management Accountant to join their Outsourcing team. This role is based in Central London.
If successful, you will be responsible for the day to day accounting and reporting operations for some exciting companies so the firm are looking for someone with strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified, and will have at least 2 years’ experience in Practice
- Have strong experience preparing full monthly management accounts
- Be able to manage your own time and be able to work to tight deadlines
The main duties for this role are:
- Preparing monthly journals including multi territory and department salary journals, accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Preparing VAT returns
- Reviewing payment runs
- Delegating work to junior staff members and reviewing their work
- Looking after a portfolio of clients, acting as first point of contact and maintaining excellent relationships
On offer with this role is:
- A competitive salary with various benefits
- A fast paced role and sociable firm / working environment
- Social and charity events
- Coaching, career progression and personal development
- An exciting client base
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly