AJ Chambers are currently representing a market leading, mid-tier firm of chartered accountants who are seeking an Accounts Assistant for their office in Bury St Edmunds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that offers first-rate career prospects and a generous remuneration package, which includes full study support.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Work within budgets set at the planning stage
- Work with other team members to prepare accounts
- Ensure the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients’ accounting systems
- Maintain good working relationships with client staff
- AAT qualified – study support will also be provided
- Experience of assisting in the preparation of client accounts
- Experience of using Microsoft packages and Xero or QuickBooks Online
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Accounts Assistant position, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly