Personal Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently representing a well-established top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking a Personal Tax Senior for their office in Cambridge. This innovative firm offers first-rate opportunities for career progression as well as a generous remuneration package, which includes full study support if required for CTA/ATT.
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will manage your own portfolio of personal clients, maintaining and developing strong relationships, which are key to the firm’s growth. The role is primarily personal tax compliance focused, but there will be some advisory work and a view to increase this in the future.
- Preparing and overseeing the self-assessment tax returns for all the clients of your portfolio
- Liaising with HMRC including responding to client queries
- Advising personal tax clients to provide excellent planning and expertise
- Review complex income tax returns
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practice
- ATT qualified (CTA desirable), study support can be provided
- Excellent knowledge of personal tax compliance and self-assessment
- Proven work experience as a Tax Senior in Practice
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing, speaking and meeting clients
For more information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.