Audit and Accounts Senior
My client, a well-established and friendly Accountancy Firm in Central London are seeking an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team!
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of client sectors maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor to your role as it is a vital part of the firm's success.
Your role will approximately consist of 70% Audit and 30% Accounts assignments and you will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
- will be ACA / ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similar sized Practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will be up to date with current Audit and Account standards
Given the current circumstances, the firm’s offices are closed so interviews will be conducted over video and remote inductions will be offered if still necessary.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.