AJ Chambers are currently representing a market leading, mid-tier accountancy practice who are seeking a Payroll Administrator for their office in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in a similar position who wants to join a sociable company that offers long term career prospects.
- Processing payroll information and maintaining accuracy and integrity of data
- Preparing and issuing payslips electronically
- Producing payroll reports as required and liaising with clients, staff and management to resolve any queries that may arise
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation changes as well as any other changes affecting payroll processing
- Processing and running payrolls through with furlough claims
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You will be computer literate and able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, along with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
For more information on this Payroll Administrator position, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.