AJ Chambers are currently representing a market leading, mid-tier accountancy practice who are seeking a Payroll Administrator for their office in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in a similar position who wants to join a sociable company that offers long term career prospects.
- Processing payroll information and maintaining accuracy and integrity of data
- Preparing and issuing payslips electronically
- Producing payroll reports as required and liaising with clients, staff and management to resolve any queries that may arise
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation changes as well as any other changes affecting payroll processing
- Processing and running payrolls through with furlough claims
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You will be computer literate and able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, along with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
For more information on this Payroll Administrator position, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly