Semi-Senior Accountant - Opportunities to Work From Home!
My client, an expanding Accountancy Firm based in Central London is seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their friendly team, with opportunities to work from home!
This is a great position for someone seeking a role where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will work directly beneath a client portfolio Manager, assisting with all necessary accounting work related to their clients and receiving excellent hands on training.
The firm also offer a study package as well as opportunities to work from home.
· Preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders
· Tax returns
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Dealing with client queries
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm
· Strong technical ability
· Able to work in a team and use own initiative
· Able to work under minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.