Bookkeeper - Cloud Accountancy Practice
AJ Chambers are currently working on a fantastic opportunity with a cloud focused accountancy firm based in the City of London. Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team and are seeking an individual who is confident and interested in using cloud software, more specifically Xero.
The firm are very modern and forward-thinking and can offer an element of flexible working and you will be joining a social and collaborative team.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Client bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Completing VAT and similar returns
- Review of records maintained by clients
- Successfully and efficiently dealing with client queries
- Preparing management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
To be considered for this role, you must have experience using Xero in a Practice environment. Ideally, you will be AAT qualified but this is not an essential requirement.
The role will be client facing so a professional and approachable manner alongside excellent communication skills are key.
For more information on this role, or to be considered, please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.