Senior Accountant - North London
Accounts Senior | North London | Top 50 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working with an impressive Top 50 Firm based in North London. The role is for an Accounts Senior who can report directly to Managers and Partners and has come about due to growth throughout the firm.
My client is looking for an individual who is committed to providing an excellent service to a diverse range of owner managed businesses, and who could also get involved with supervising junior members of staff.
- Preparing statutory year end account from records: planning through to completion
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for partnerships and limited companies
- Managing deadlines and client expectations
- First review of statutory accounts and management accounts
- Dealing with queries from clients via email and on the phone
- Providing on the job training for junior members of the team
- Preparing for and visiting clients
The ideal candidate will be either ACCA or ACA qualified, preferably with some post qualification experience although this is not essential. Experience using Iris, Xero, Sage and Caseware would be a great benefit, and if you can demonstrate examples of supervising junior staff members then this would be great!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.