Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a part qualified senior or ACA / ACCA finalist, or AAT qualified with experience gained from working within Public Practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small independent firm in Northamptonshire which is offering responsibility, variety and career progression.
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior – Varied Public Practice Role c£25K – £30K
Due to the nature of the role the firm can be flexible to suit the candidate; with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience which includes some element of auditing. It doesn’t need to be a lot of audit experience that you have but there is the opportunity to help you develop that area of experience so that you will ultimately be able to progress to planning and manage audit assignments. Audit will only take up about 25% of the role.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
- A Public Practice background
- External audit experience with knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts, Sage and /or Quickbooks
This is an excellent career opportunity for a finalist or qualified ACA / ACCA with the opportunity to progress to a managerial position as your skills develop.
Contact us at Wavelength
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com
Apply for Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly