Audit and Accounts Senior at Finalist level c£32K - £40K
At Wavelength we are recruiting for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA or finalist nearing qualification to join a fast growing regional firm.
This is an opportunity for a Senior to work closely with the Partners in managing a varied portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies with turnover ranging from £10M - £45m.
There are prospects for progression within the firm to Manager and Partner level if desired.
This is a general practice role offering the opportunity to deal with the varied requirements for Owner Managed Businesses; accounts preparation, audit, taxation and general business advisory work. Essentially the role will combine client and staff management so experience in these areas would be required to some degree and you would be given the chance to develop these skills. It is a varied and interesting role which will provide considerable client exposure.
The role can be moulded to suit the strengths, aspirations and interests of applicants.
· You will be ACA / ACCA qualified with a General Practice background and experience in dealing with the audit, accounting and tax requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
· You will be confident dealing with clients and enjoy the variety that a general practice role brings.
· Experience in using Iris and Sage accounting software is preferred but not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join the firm at this level so if the opportunity is of interest and you have the right profile for the role please contact us so we can discuss your suitability further.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Leicester
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Leicester
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Leicester
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Leicester
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Leicester