AJ Chambers are pleased to be representing a market leading accountancy practice who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their experienced team. A large majority of the audits will be within an hour drive of the office and the firm is offering excellent opportunities for progression.
This Audit Senior position is going to have a large focus on not-for-profit, but will still have elements of corporate audit.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of Audit assignments, working closely with audit managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Working closely with Audit Seniors/Managers
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- A minimum of 2 years??? audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Experience with supervising and developing more junior staff members
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Audit Senior role, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly