AJ Chambers are working alongside an award-winning accountancy practice based in central London who are seeking an R&D Consultant to join their growing team. You will be client facing and manage a portfolio of clients within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Your role will be to determine and assess technological innovation that is eligible for technology tax reliefs.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with senior technical staff.
- To articulate the technology, collect and collate financial data to be mapped to eligible projects, and to put this information into a report.
- You will also be expected to assist in responding to HMRC enquiries and to help manage those enquiries to a successful client.
- In depth knowledge of the various government tax incentive schemes.
- BSc or MSc in engineering or related field.
- Two or more years of R&D Tax Relief experience.
- Fluent literate and technical report-writing skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
For more information, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers.