Newly Qualified Audit Senior
Opportunity for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA with experience in accountancy and audit gained from working within Public Practice, to join an expanding firm in Milton Keynes for the next stage of your career development.
Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA – Audit Senior c£36K-£42K Milton Keynes
Newly or nearly ACA / ACCA qualified with relevant Practice experience in audit and accountancy.
About the Role:
As Newly Qualified Practice Audit Senior you will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level and be given the opportunity to work closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
The client base is varied and consists of Owner Managed Businesses which will provide exposure to different industry types and systems and will allow you to develop your breadth of experience.
You will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level working closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Planning Audit assignments for multi million turnover SMEs.
- Managing and supervising junior staff with involvement in their training and development.
- Significant client contact, being an integral part of the communication process with clients.
- Involved with business advisory requirements and an opportunity to work on projects for clients.
Qualifications and Skills required
- ACA or ACCA, fully or nearly qualified with practice experience
- Good accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience – Sage, Excel, Word and tax software
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication – oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work well under pressure
It is essential that you have relevant Practice experience and in particular already have a sound knowledge of auditing Owner Managed Businesses.
If you are fully qualified or nearing qualification this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development as part of the next stage of your career.
If you are fully or nearly qualified ACA / ACCA with relevant Practice experience and interested in joining an expanding firm in Milton Keynes, this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development.
Apply for Newly Qualified Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly