Audit Assistant | Leicester | Top 10 Firm
AJ Chambers are recruiting for an Audit Assistant to join a Top 10 firm based in Leicester.
This top 10 accountancy firm are looking for an ACA/ACCA part-qualified or qualified individual to join their expanding Audit team.
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal away days
- Regular team building events
- Full study support
- Discounted gym memberships
- Health Insurance
- Providing auditing services to a diverse portfolio of large clients
- Undertaking statutory audits, being involved in all stages of the audit from planning, to onsite fieldwork and completion
- Show initiative and a willingness to take responsibility for ownership and completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and within deadlines
- Providing general accounting services and assistance to clients
- Recommending improvements to clients??? accounting systems and control.
- Briefing, supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Ensure deadlines are met and that the managers/partner is always informed of progress
- Take responsibility for own work, prioritising as necessary and keep technically up to date
- Undertake additional duties as reasonably required
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- At least ACA or ACCA Part-Qualified
- Minimum of 1 year practice experience
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Experience with cloud-based software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please get in contact with Chloe Scott at AJ Chambers for more information.