Outsourcing Semi Senior | City of London | Top 50 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working with a forward thinking Cloud focused Accountancy Practice based in Central London looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their close knit team and add value to the business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client Bookkeeping
- Reviewing results with clients, putting forward recommendations to improve productivity and profit.
- Assisting clients with training on Cloud based Accountancy packages.
- Vat returns
- Tax returns
- Assist partners with data required for ad hoc assignments including proposal preparations, specialist tax work, business valuations
- Preparation of management reports including bench marking, cash flow, profit reconciliation and business valuations
- Management Accounts
- Assist with Payroll functions where required
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible working/work from home
- Study support
- Exceptional long term career prospects.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience using Xero
- 2+ years within an Accountancy Practice environment
- Experience in a client facing role
If interested in this role or any other we are working on, please get in touch with Demi Dawson at AJ Chambers