Audit and Accounts Manager - Flexible Working
Fantastic opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join a well-established mid-tier Practice based in the heart of London. The firm have developed a specialism within the media and music sector but have a wide variety of clients which also include property, retail, sports and the professional services.
Due to growth and expansion, they are seeking an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their hard-working but sociable team.
The firm can offer:
- -Genuine progression to partnership (3-4 promotions in the last 18 months)
- -Flexible working around core hours
- -Competitive salary
- Ownership and management of a client portfolio across a variety of sectors with the workload roughly split 50/50 between Audit and Accounts
- Monitoring and controlling the Audit team including allocating and reviewing work, ensuring work is to expected standard
- Training and coaching the Audit team
- Controlling the completion of Audit assignments
- Managing team and individual budgets
- Key involvement in business development; identifying opportunities to win new clients
Strong Assistant Managers seeking a step up to Management can also be considered.
You will be ACA / ACCA qualified with post qualification experience as well as involvement in managing both a team and portfolio of clients.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please contact Danielle O???Hara at AJ Chambers or apply with your CV.