Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Medium Sized Firm
Calling Audit and Accounts Semi-Seniors! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium-sized 5 Partner Practice based in Central London, who can offer full support to develop your existing skills and transition into a Senior role.
The firm have been established for over 100 years and you will be joining a growing Audit and Accounts department, where you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients reporting directly to the Managers/Partners.
This role will be developing - they are seeking someone who wishes to push themselves and grasp every opportunity given, and for the right person, development into a Senior position is available.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Working in a client-facing position, supporting Senior members of the team on certain assignments
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork
- Planning and finalising Audit assignments
- Assisting with the supervision and training of more junior members of the team
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
Key Skills / Experience:
- ACA / ACCA studier
- 2+ years??? experience in a mixed Audit and Accounts role
- Good technical knowledge of Audit and Accounting standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of softwares, use of CCH would be preferred
- Ability to show strong communication and people skills
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career progression is on offer for the right candidate
If you wish to be considered please apply or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Medium Sized Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly