Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Medium Sized Firm
Calling Audit and Accounts Semi-Seniors! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium-sized 5 Partner Practice based in Central London, who can offer full support to develop your existing skills and transition into a Senior role.
The firm have been established for over 100 years and you will be joining a growing Audit and Accounts department, where you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients reporting directly to the Managers/Partners.
This role will be developing - they are seeking someone who wishes to push themselves and grasp every opportunity given, and for the right person, development into a Senior position is available.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Working in a client-facing position, supporting Senior members of the team on certain assignments
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork
- Planning and finalising Audit assignments
- Assisting with the supervision and training of more junior members of the team
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
Key Skills / Experience:
- ACA / ACCA studier
- 2+ years??? experience in a mixed Audit and Accounts role
- Good technical knowledge of Audit and Accounting standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of softwares, use of CCH would be preferred
- Ability to show strong communication and people skills
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career progression is on offer for the right candidate
If you wish to be considered please apply or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.