Part Time Bookeeper
Ernle Estates Limited is a private property company located in Wimbledon. This particular job role is for a part time in-house bookkeeper.
The role will include;
- Allocating payments received to the nominal ledger and preparing payment reports.
- Reconciling bank, credit card supplier and customer accounts and chasing overdue payments when needed.
- Posting invoices and allocating nominal codes.
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing cheques and BAC's payments.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Month end financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations and management reports
- Set-up new accounts on the TAS general ledger
- A good knowledge of TAS books, MS Excel and all Microsoft Packages. Strong verbal and written communication skills. All round administration skills and be happy to work as part of a small team.
You will need to be very organised with good attention to detail. The hours will be 4 hours a day, 5 business days a week. The pay will be £20,000 per annum (may increase due to experience).