Audit Assistant Manager in Oxfordshire
AJ Chambers are working with a established and hugely growing Accountancy Firm in the Oxfordshire Area who are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join one of their local offices, this position has come about due to a huge upturn in the growth of the business over the last couple of years.
As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors and Semi Seniors.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Planning Audits and identifying key risk areas.
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits.
- Building strong client relationships and being a point of contact on advice for structuring, systems as well as source of relevant information.
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and managing Audit Team in collaboration with Audit Manager, supporting and developing more junior members of staff.
- Suggest improvements for audit efficiency and general process internally.
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Assistant Manager role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in a Senior Audit or Assistant Manager role for at least 18 months
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to Charlie Hill at AJ Chambers. If the role in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available.