An opportunity has arisen for an Audit Manager to join a dynamic team in Ipswich working in very modern offices. Our client are an award winning firm of Chartered Accountants looking after Accountancy, Tax and Business Advisory.
Remuneration will be £48,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience, 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and free parking.
- Leading audits from planning to completion, reporting to managers and partners
- Overseeing all aspects of the audit fieldwork and completion
- Leading on-site audit teams as the in-charge
- Completing audits with minimal supervision, to deadline and on budget
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Supervising and reviewing the work of more junior audit staff both on audits and in the office
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Minimum of 2 years' External Audit experience
- Minimum of 2 years' practice experience
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients
- Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff is advantageous
If you are interested in further detail or applying for this role please contact Natasha Horner at AJ Chambers.