Expatriate Tax Manager | Reading
AJ Chambers are working alongside a Top 50 accountancy practice who are seeking an Expatriate Tax Manager to join their award-winning Reading office. This role would suit a newly qualified Tax Manager or an experienced senior who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Advising corporates on assignment moves including UK tax and social security implications.
- Conducting arrival and departure briefings for individuals leaving or coming to the UK.
- Managing the income tax return process for a portfolio of clients, including tax return review.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from clients on a variety of issues such as termination payments, EIS investments, life insurance policies and partial surrenders, etc.
- Technical research and preparation of letters/reports.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and disclosures and all related work.
- Reviewing work in progress and raising fees as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Have at least 3 years Expatriate tax experience with excellent technical knowledge of UK income and capital taxation.
- Able to build long term relationships with clients.
- You will need to have experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
- French speaking would be advantageous.
Apply for Expatriate Tax Manager | Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly