We are currently working with a top tier firm of chartered accountants who are looking to hire a Qualified Accountant to their team. The firm are based in Reading and have recently decided to add a Senior Accountant to their already thriving team.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients
- Visiting client offices to undertake onsite accounting needs
- Attend to VAT Registrations
- Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes
- ACCA or Equivalent qualifications or Qualified through experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Charlie Jones at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.