AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 100 accountancy firm based in Southampton who are actively seeking an Audit Assistant.
Our client offers a number of unique benefits, including excellent exposure, a great progression path and remuneration package.
- Assist and support audit team in their day-to-day functions
- Draft financial statements in compliance of audit functions
- Plan, direct and perform all financial audits
- Prepare and manage audit budgets
- Create internal audit systems and procedures
- Train and mentor audit interns and assistants
- Review and assess performance of audit interns and assistants
- Resolve client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions
- Prepare audit reports and statements for the top management on various financial aspects
- Ensure compliance of best practices of all audit procedures and standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified is ideal, but is not essential
- 1+ years??? experience within a chartered accountancy firm
- Previous audit experience is required
- Sound knowledge of IRIS, Excel and Sage software???s
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Assistant - Southampton