Accounts Senior In Oxford
AJ Chambers are currently working with a well established Accountancy Firm in the Oxford area who are seeking an Accounts Senior who has practice experience and is looking for a career in a progressive business environment. They are willing to provide full study support and flexible working hours
Duties will include
??? Accounts preparation for all types of entities.
??? Audit work.
??? VAT returns preparation and review.
??? Management accounts preparation and review.
??? Supervising and review of Trainee Accountants??? work.
??? Element of tax compliance / advice.
??? Corporate Finance work, such as forecasting and Due Diligence.
- 2-3 years??? experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A-Level
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Charlie Hill at AJ Chambers.