Accounts Senior /Client Manager
Client Manager - Northampton c£35K
We are recruiting for an experienced qualified or part qualified ACA or ACCA with current experience working for a professional firm of accountants. The role can be flexed to suit current level of experience and ability and provides a great platform for future skills development and career progression.
A varied role dealing with the requirements for a range of owner managed businesses largely revolving around accounts preparation and tax compliance with some involvement in bookkeeping and VAT return preparation.
- Proven experience working for a professional firm of accountants with at least 3 years experience.
- Qualified / part-qualified ACA or ACCA. Ambitious and keen to progress career.
- A good team player and enjoy working closely with others and take the initiative when dealing with clients
Summary of role
- Reporting to Director level
- First point of contact for a portfolio of clients; liaising directly with clients to ensure all information is received to prepare accounts, and to address any queries or questions that come to light
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns
- Assists various clients with their book-keeping and VAT Returns
- Manages billing and work-in-progress for the portfolio
- Take responsibility for workflow to ensure turnaround targets met
- Provide support to the Practice Manager and Accounts Manager on a daily basis
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc tasks required
This is a modern and friendly firm with plans for further expansion and offering opportunities for long term career progression.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com