Client Portfolio Manager - Northamptonshire £40K+
Are you an ambitious qualified ACA /ACCA looking for an opportunity to develop your career in Public Practice? Our client is an established firm of Chartered Accountants and is recruiting for a Client Portfolio Manager, to deal with the varied requirements of SME businesses in respect of audit, accounts and taxation.
Client Portfolio Manager - Main Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- A role which will combine management but also for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and doing the work rather than simply reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
Client Portfolio Manager - Candidate requirements
- A Public Practice background
- Audit and Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts, Sage and /or Quickbooks
Contact us at Wavelength
Please contact us at Wavelength if you are interested in discussing this Client portfolio Manager opportunity further. All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence.
At Wavelength we are currently recruiting for a number of Public Practice opportunities across the region and you can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
If you are thinking about a change in your career, and you have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, why not get in touch . Contact us at Wavelength today email your CV at [email protected] and we can help find the perfect role for you.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Northampton
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Northampton
- Audit Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Northampton
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Northampton
- Tax Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Northampton