We are working with a leading, national firm who are keen to appoint an experienced Senior Accountant. In this position, you will work on the firms larger, more complex clients, completing sets of consolidated accounts.
Location ??? Ipswich
Benefits: Salary - £30,000 ??? 36,000 | 25 Days Holiday | Private Medical Insurance
The ideal candidate may be an auditor looking to move across to an accounts focused position, or someone who is working for a smaller firm who is looking for increased exposure to larger businesses. Our client can offer excellent flexibility, a strong financial package and cover for further professional exams and study.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Statutory accounts preparation for larger limited companies
- Preparation of consolidated accounts
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- Reviewing VAT and Bookkeeping work as required
- Working on corporation tax computations
The ideal Accountant
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- 4+ years practice experience
- If you have moved to industry and would like to move back to practice, this can certainly be looked at
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge/Skills
- Ability to manage juniors
For further information on this Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers Recruitment.