AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior for a Top 10 Accountancy practice based in Guildford.
If you believe you are a motivated, ambitious individual and wish to be part of an outstanding Accounts and Audit team and you have experience in preparing accounts, organising audit work and have a positive client focused attitude, then this job role is for you.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a busy audit department and progress your accounting career within a Top 10 Accountancy Practice.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments efficiently
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
For more information on this Audit Semi-Senior position either apply direct or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.