Senior Bookkeeper - South West London
AJ Chambers are currently searching for a Bookkeeper to join a multi Partner Practice in South West London. This opportunity would be a client facing position and will give you exposure to a varied client portfolio including media, property, not for profit, authors, barristers.
- Undertaking client bookkeeping work
- Recording dales and purchase ledger
- Recording bank payments, receipts and bank reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns including sound knowledge of VAT legislation
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts including accounting for monthly adjustments (prepayments, accrued & deferred income and accruals)
- Experience using at least one of the following softwares - Xero / Sage / Iris / Quickbooks
- At least 4 years??? experience in a busy bookkeeping role in practice
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal with client queries
- AAT qualified or similar
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O???Hara at AJ Chambers.