Corporate Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading top 100 firm who are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager for their office in Central London. This is a superb opportunity to join an open plan, friendly office with a very social atmosphere.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Tax, the role combines both a compliance and advisory-focused portfolio.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Review of corporate tax returns
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of the review of tax computations & returns or other correspondence with clients
- Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by more junior team members
- Respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients, in conjunction with the Head of Tax
- Provision of specialist advice in connection with Research and Development claims and also tax reliefs available within the Creative industries for eligible businesses
- Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues. It is important to also be able to recognise where an answer cannot be provided without further consultation and to be able to research and consult within the firm for best advice
- Ideally already working at managerial level
- CTA qualified is preferred, but not essential
- Qualified ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience within a corporate tax environment
- Good technical skills
- Be an ambitious, diligent worker who enjoys working as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.