Corporate Tax Senior
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Tax Senior to join a dynamic team in Cambridge.
This role features a remuneration package of £38,000 to £45,000 per annum and flexible working hours. You will be working within a friendly team environment alongside some of the leading names in UK Tax.
Corporate Tax Senior Duties:
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both the UK and overseas
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline
- Liaising and negotiating with HMRC on behalf of the client
- Providing consultancy services to high value private clients
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a client's liability
- Establishing and structuring family trusts
- Estate planning and advising on tax residence and domicile matters
- Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning and Environmental taxes
- Producing reports and presentations for clients
- Be able to develop a clear understanding of relevant legislation
- Ideally, experienced in preparing tax computations and returns
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- CTA qualified or equivalent (ACA/CA/ACCA)
If you are interested in this Corporate Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Natasha Horner at AJ Chambers.