AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading-independent accountancy firm, based in Southend.
If you are looking to become AAT Qualified, and are seeking experience in a family-friendly firm, this could be the ideal job for you!
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Completing bookkeeping and VAT tasks, when required
- Liaising with clients and HMRC, communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues
- Assist in the preparation of other returns to HMRC as required
- Assisting with the computations for personal and corporation tax returns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 year + in an Accountancy Practice
- Accounts preparation experience
- Experience with general bookkeeping duties
- Tax return experience will be a bonus, but not essential
- General knowledge of VAT
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Aron Pollock at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Southend