Personal Tax Senior Manager | Dartford
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working alongside an award-winning accountancy practice who are seeking a highly experienced and commercially aware Personal Tax Senior Manager to join their growing Dartford office. You will manage your own portfolio of clients and work with senior staff on complex advisory projects.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Build and foster strong client relationships.
- Assisting Partners in complex personal tax advisory projects.
- Oversee and review the work of junior members of the tax team.
- Train and develop junior members of the tax team.
- Contribute to and lead client meetings.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- ACA and/or CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- Extensive personal tax experience gained within an accountancy practice.
- Significant advisory experience.
- Demonstrable people management and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers.