Audit Semi Senior
The perfect opportunity has arisen for an Audit Semi Senior to join an impressive accountancy firm based in Canterbury.
Along with a proven track record of providing a first-class service to clients, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer a variety of benefits and are very accommodating to employee???s needs.
- Client audit assignments: in house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Preparing accounts and drafting tax computations
- Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
- Preparation of compliance tests, required paperwork prior to assignment
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem solving
- Control of own assignment time within predetermined budget
- Professional liaison with client and/or client???s staff
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or fully qualified
- 2-3 years??? experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes
- Client facing experience
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Canterbury