Audit & Accounts Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a highly respected firm, who are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team in Norwich.
The Audit Senior will manage the audit team and supervise the audit process, to ensure our audits are of high quality.
- Leading on-site audits for SME???s under the supervision of the Audit Manager/Audit Partners
- Accounts preparation for companies, charities, pension schemes and corporation tax computations for incorporated businesses for review by managers or partners.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients, including answering queries
- Assist the audit manager with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
- Planning assignments, including budgeting and analytical review
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner
- Display an understanding of client???s businesses and their key risks.
- Display an in-depth industry knowledge and commercial applicability
- Supervising, training, delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
- Ability to work within fee budgets and control recoverability
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in auditing working in a multi partner accountancy practice
- Proficient at Microsoft office especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages e.g. IRIS, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc
- Customer Service approach
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate good communication skills
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Audit & Accounts Senior ??? Norwich