We are an expanding firm of Chartered Accountants located in a North West London suburb of Pinner looking to recruit for the following position. The firm is an established practice with a broad mix of SME client portfolio and the successful candidate would be expected to be involved in a variety of work assignments:-
Accountancy Practice Semi Senior/Senior
Scope of the work that the candidate would be expected to be involved in:-
- Book-Keeping and preparation of VAT Returns.
- Preparation of payrolls.
- Company secretarial work.
- Preparation of year-end Corporate and Sole trader accounts.
- Preparation of Tax computations and Tax Returns and other compliance work (both corporate and personal).
- Required correspondence with clients, HMRC etc.
- Some office admin work.
Applications are sought from candidates with following profile:-
- Experience of upto 2 years in a small accountancy practice environment is essential. Whilst all work is reviewed and supervised by the Partner/Manager, the candidate would be expected to complete full assignments with minimal supervision.
- Recently Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant or currently studying for a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Experience of accountancy practice software – Iris, Sage 50 Accounts, QuickBooks, BrightPay Payroll etc. would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to perform under time constraints.
- Ideally we are looking for full-time work candidates but exceptional part-time work candidates may be considered also.
- Please note only candidates with a UK residency will be considered for this role. Sponsorship is not available.
The firm operates from modern self-contained office premises and would offer a competitive salary package commensurate with the experience and calibre of the candidate.
If the above sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore then please apply with your CV and a covering note to [email protected]
Please note that strictly no approaches from Recruitment Agencies would be entertained.