Audit Senior - Leading Independent Accountancy Practice
I am currently recruiting for a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Edgware who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for the audits of client accounts, and the preparation of the client's accounts. The split between audits and accounts is anticipated to be around 60/40.
Ideally, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist, and have previous experience within a similar role. You will also have excellent communication skills with a self-motivated attitude.
- The audit of client accounts from books and records that have been provided
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts and advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed concerning under payment or overpayments to the Tax Authorities
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Senior role:
- Previous experience in an audit role, qualified to ACA/ACCA standard
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information this Audit Senior role, please contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.